My first animation! My first animation!

Even though I blammed this officially, I still reviewed 3 stars. You did put effort into making this and it is pretty cool. However, loud noises, short animation, no story, no character development just aren't appealing. I suggest you go back to the drawing board. You are off to a good start. But, that is why I blammed it.

muzik11 responds:

Thank you, I will try to make the next animation longer with a story

THE ILUMINATI R BUILDING ROBOT ARMY (hapy robot day ng) THE ILUMINATI R BUILDING ROBOT ARMY (hapy robot day ng)

I give you half a star for the amount of effort you put into it and the fact that you tried to stay on topic. However, I deducted stars for illuminati thing. I mean, come on, It is robot day on NG, make sure that it something that we all can enjoy and laugh at. Not scratch our fucking heads.

ZabuJard responds:

ill take what i can get baby boi <3

Stick MASSACRE! Stick MASSACRE!

I am sorry, but like I told another artist, this is 2016...not the first day of newgrounds. Stick figures are unoriginal and played out. I understand if you are not a very good artist. However, I did give you a couple of stars for color, fluidity, loading screen, and the fact that you did put some effort into it. It is just unoriginal and getting really old to see. Try drawing some actual characters (even if they do look like shit) and give a purpose to your characters. We expect this kind of thing out of madness and bunny madness.

XxGoldenEagle responds:

Just because a submission has sticks doesn't mean it automatically sucks.

Sticks are no different than any other method of animating people/animals. They're neither good nor bad, it's how they're used. Take a look at some of vastcool's stuff, or any of the other high quality stick stuff out there.

As long as you do a good job, and don't tween (use FBF) and draw nice backgrounds, with smooth animation, you'll get a rating over 3.00

Destroy Pokemon! Destroy Pokemon!

Good stuff. It has an objective, it is funny. However, you got a 4 on the blam scale for not making it longer. It would have been awesome to be awarded points and maybe a few other characters and a final boss level.

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

good game

good game, was taken a shit myself while playing it, good way to pass the time time while on the pot.

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

Great Game

Could use more levels however. Other than that, awesome!

Do you know that you're insane Do you know that you're insane

I have a feeling....

That this will be in the next madness maybe?!?!?!?

Final Fantasy VIII - Remix Final Fantasy VIII - Remix

it may not be great, but...

It's a lot better than what else I have heard...such as the piconjo FF8 song...that one sucks!!

-FFVII - Cry of the Planet- -FFVII - Cry of the Planet-

my favorite part in the game!!!

My favorite part in the game, so relaxing and soothing, yet hardly any enemies around! YAY!!!

Cosmos8942 responds:

Relaxing =.=...Soothing T.T...yeah...and I am typing this without using any normal means at all. XD Seriously...you call that part of the game soothing? O.o...haha...oh well, to each their own.

Thanks for the review and the 10/10
-AJ-

Mia and Zoe RE7 Mia and Zoe RE7

Ready for zombie "invasion"

Tastes Like Switch Tastes Like Switch

Dude, I always love your style man! This shit is great!

Devil Mercy Devil Mercy

This is soooo reminiscent of Coopers Devils from the 80's and 90's. I love it man.