My first animation! My first animation!

Even though I blammed this officially, I still reviewed 3 stars. You did put effort into making this and it is pretty cool. However, loud noises, short animation, no story, no character development just aren't appealing. I suggest you go back to the drawing board. You are off to a good start. But, that is why I blammed it.

muzik11 responds:

Thank you, I will try to make the next animation longer with a story

THE ILUMINATI R BUILDING ROBOT ARMY (hapy robot day ng) THE ILUMINATI R BUILDING ROBOT ARMY (hapy robot day ng)

I give you half a star for the amount of effort you put into it and the fact that you tried to stay on topic. However, I deducted stars for illuminati thing. I mean, come on, It is robot day on NG, make sure that it something that we all can enjoy and laugh at. Not scratch our fucking heads.

ZabuJard responds:

ill take what i can get baby boi <3

Stick MASSACRE! Stick MASSACRE!

I am sorry, but like I told another artist, this is 2016...not the first day of newgrounds. Stick figures are unoriginal and played out. I understand if you are not a very good artist. However, I did give you a couple of stars for color, fluidity, loading screen, and the fact that you did put some effort into it. It is just unoriginal and getting really old to see. Try drawing some actual characters (even if they do look like shit) and give a purpose to your characters. We expect this kind of thing out of madness and bunny madness.

XxGoldenEagle responds:

Just because a submission has sticks doesn't mean it automatically sucks.

Sticks are no different than any other method of animating people/animals. They're neither good nor bad, it's how they're used. Take a look at some of vastcool's stuff, or any of the other high quality stick stuff out there.

As long as you do a good job, and don't tween (use FBF) and draw nice backgrounds, with smooth animation, you'll get a rating over 3.00

Drunk Beans Drunk Beans

It is short and kinda funny, but I am giving it two stars, because you need to take it back to the drawing board and place a little more effort into it. Color is a good place to start. Also, lose the squirrel voices. I know they are beans, but you should give them more animated voices or find a voice actor.

MarbleStudios responds:

Atleast I got you to chuckle a bit.

MOUNTAIN DEW ABUSE MOUNTAIN DEW ABUSE

It was a pretty good video. Even with the 8-bit style art. However, It needs a little more color to it. The black and white is fine, but if you are going to do that, you need to not have 8-bit artwork.

Lukezer responds:

its not 8-bit its just really really really bad quality and i made it in a program that limits to three layers and two colors per layer and only 4 colors but thanks for the constructive criticism!

the light ball hunt the light ball hunt

I like it! A lot of effort and hard work went into it. Good story, plot. I gave it 4.5 stars because of the dialogue. I can hear them and I know you were going for a "in the cave" feel, but make their dialogue more audible and less effects to where you can not hear them.

Rnation responds:

Hi, first i really want to thank you for all the good advices. Its true that i suffered a bit on the soundtrack but i promise to do better in the next episode.
R.nation thank you!

STAPLER POSITION STAPLER POSITION

It is pretty good, you just need to keep it from repeating itself over and over again. And maybe next one (or this one) make it just a tad bit longer and some story to it.

COWOX responds:

thanks man... yeah my friend was like dood you should of had him climb a vulcano to get the stapler n shit.. and i was like, fuck my life right? but yeah thanks again hopefully i will get this newgrounds thing down and upload some worthy content.

Swingers Collab Swingers Collab

WTF

Hilarious, but seriously, what was going on in ya'lls heads <------get it lol

Madness: Ascend Madness: Ascend

Awesome

This was a really awesome flash. Very fluid and put together really nicely. You should have a sequel to this!

Madness: Lactation Madness: Lactation